By Chronicle Books
Who doesn't love a flavor of cake and ice cream? that includes recipes and accompanying photos culled from Chronicle Books' preferred cookbooks, this assortment is a perfect deal with for dessert fanatics trying to find foolproof recipes excellent for any social gathering. With 20 delicious treats, from Sky-High Strawberry Shortcake, Spiderweb Pumpkin-Ginger Cupcakes, Pistachio Ice Cream Sandwiches with Walnut muffins, and Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream, there's anything the following for each candy the teeth.
Read or Download Cake & Ice Cream: Recipes for Good Times PDF
Similar food & drink books
Considering the fact that 1973, Storey's nation knowledge announcements have provided sensible, hands-on directions designed to assist readers grasp dozens of state dwelling abilities quick and simply. There are actually greater than one hundred seventy titles during this sequence, and their notable acceptance displays the typical wish of kingdom and town dwellers alike to domesticate own independence in daily life.
John Gregory-Smith's new e-book is a revelation. Drawing concept from Thailand, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, Mexico, Turkey, and Morocco, Gregory-Smith has created recipes which are super-quick to arrange and whole of savory flavors.
Whether you're trying to find a powerful chunk, a no longer fairly Lunch, a Midweek Lifesaver, anything stunning, or a Naughty yet great recipe, even the main advanced meal takes lower than forty five mins to make.
Try the Taiwanese red meat Noodles, prepared in quarter-hour, and made with a mixture of spices that don't take lengthy to cook dinner, or his Cinnamon Fig muffins, which you could make in 25 mins. right here you'll locate unique flavors and tongue-tingling spices from each nook of the globe—all great fast.
With amazing Spice exhibit, your highly spiced dishes don't need to simmer for hours or steep in advanced combos. positioned away the pestle and mortar. Get all of the flavor with no the sweat.
Uncooked Survival offers an technique that embraces sustainable residing as an answer to fulfill our day-by-day wishes, no matter if the worst case situation by no means unfolds. by way of dwelling within the spirit of neighborhood and in stability with the usual cycles, you'll dwell extra absolutely and luxuriate in a extra enriching, fit way of life. From star uncooked nutrition chef and educator Lisa Montgomery uncooked Survival provides Lisa's philosophy and files vital talents and information had to resolution the everlasting query "What if?
Ask any pie lover—the phrases "southern" and "pie" move jointly like ripe fruit and flaky pastry. And in the back of the entire mouthwatering, light-as-a-cloud meringue peaks and the sticky darkish butterscotch fillings lies a wealthy and scrumptious heritage. In Southern Pies, a few of the South's most renowned bakers percentage recipes for 70 pies.
- Keep Calm and Drink Up
- The Complete Asian Cookbook: India & Pakistan
- Pike Place Public Market Seafood Cookbook
- 365 Vegan Smoothies: Boost Your Health With a Rainbow of Fruits and Veggies
Additional resources for Cake & Ice Cream: Recipes for Good Times
3. Punch the dough down and shape into a ball; let it rest for 10 minutes. Roll the dough into a 12-inch oval about 1⁄2 inch thick. Slide onto a pizza peel or a baking sheet sprinkled lightly with cornmeal. 4. Top evenly with the caramelized onions, the olives, the cheese slices, slightly overlapping, and the fig slices. 5. Transfer the flatbread from the pizza peel to the pizza stone or place the baking sheet on the pizza stone and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cut into 2-inch-wide strips and serve.
Grill over indirect heat, oiled side down, uncovered, until the bottoms are golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn them over and grill on the other side until lightly brown, about 2 minutes. Transfer the flatbreads to the cookie sheets. 5. Quickly distribute the caramelized onions evenly over the flatbreads. Add a few olives to each, cover with overlapping slices of cheese, and then top with the fig slices. Grill covered until the cheese has melted and the bottoms of the flatbreads are browned and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Stir the cooled oil and rosemary, the flour, the sugar, and 2 teaspoons of the salt into the yeast mixture. Stir until a soft dough forms. 4. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until it is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes. The dough should be sticky, do not add extra flour. To prevent excessive sticking, flour your hands and use a scraper or a flat spatula to free the dough from the work surface. 5. Oil the inside of a large bowl. Shape the dough into a ball and place it in the bowl; turn to coat with the oil.
Cake & Ice Cream: Recipes for Good Times by Chronicle Books